Thursday, November 04, 2010

Up To Our Eyeballs

Maybe I've said this before but we're busy! Really busy.

I had hoped at the beginning of the year that things would be easier. After all, I have 5 kids in school 3 full days a week but it seems that one thing after another comes up and interupts what I thought I could get done.

Kaitlyn seems to have had the worst of it. Missing a day of school in the first week, then falling and injuring her leg and now chicken pox. In between all that we've had 3 consignment sales and my parents in town. We were supposed to have more guests this weekend but chicken pox is keeping them away :( Fortunately it's a mild case of chicken pox (just a break through since she has been vaccinated) and our friends were able to reschedule their visit.

As if November wasn't already busy enough with 4 birthdays in 1 week! I can't seem believe Caleb will be 7 in just 6 days and the triplets will be 4 in 12 days. Doesn't seem possible that it's been 4 years since I laid in the hospital bed. While I was there it felt like it would never end and now it's just a distant memory.

More to come soon and hopefully a blog re-do (finally!). While I'm busy running around like crazy you can enjoy Julianna's brand-new made-up song :) I ran out of batteries at the very end but at least I got her whole song and she's adorable singing it!

No comments: