Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pre-Travel Check

Went in today for a cervical and baby check-up and everything looks good. My cervix is closed making travel safe (praise God!!) and they found all 3 babies and all their heartbeats :) Yea! No idea about the sexes yet but baby A and C had fast heartrates and baby B was a bit slower. They say fast is girls and slower is boys so we'll see if that holds up. It did for Kaitlyn and Caleb so any guesses anybody??

I have another check-up like this on July 12th and then my big sonogram is scheduled for August 2nd - that's when we'll know how the babies are doing and find out the sexes (provided none of them are shy!).

Keep us in your prayers as we travel and I will get more pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»