Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th

Happy 4th of July!! We are here on our last day in Florida :( We will surely miss Grandma and Grandpa but we have had a wonderful time. We have spent lots of time in the pool and the last 2 days we've gotten to see a lot of fireworks. Today, Kaitlyn loved the sparklers and Caleb loved the little things that pop when you throw them on the ground. He did NOT like the sparklers except when mom was holding them for him - then he dictated what I should write in the sky.

As for the baby's they are still giving me grief. Daily life is difficult and in the mornings I have trouble with a rapid heartbeat and feeling faint. Fortunately, it goes away by lunch. On a neat note, we were able to feel all the babies last Friday. They weren't kicking (well, I'm sure they were but I couldn't feel it) but we could feel a head or spine of each of the 3 babies in different places. It was pretty neat. I do think I've felt them kick though not on a regular basis. I imagine that will happen soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»