Friday, August 15, 2008

Cheesin' For The Camera

The girls have learned how to say "cheese" when I pull out the camera. Julianna even walks closer to me with this huge grin on her face. Cracks me up. Rachel just tries to look cute and smile and while I try to get Alyssa she moves a LOT thus her eyes are closed - oh well, you get the idea.





This morning all the kids got in on the fun as they put on a show for me :) A few years ago Kirk built a stage in our basement in the playroom in the hopes that the kids would play down there. This was before we added 3 more kids to our family and now use the room every day for naps. But, today, the big kids decided to clean everything up and we had fun with "music", dancing and singing. Check out how they did:

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

I want your basement. That looks like so much fun.