Monday, October 03, 2011

Funny Faces

My kids make LOTS of funny faces. No one makes more funny or interesting faces than Alyssa but recently Kirk took the kids to Burger King for dinner and it so happened that that evening they had a face painter. And not just any face painter - check this out - she was pretty darn good!

Kaitlyn got a dragon:



And Caleb a snake:



Julianna went very girly (did you get a look at the detail in the face paint??)



Alyssa went with her favorite, fish. Boy does she love fish. Of course hers is already a little smeared...



But Rachel wanted to be different. She literally became a zebra.



I did mention that Alyssa has a few crazy faces right?

There's this one. This is the look she gave me when I told her to look at the camera and smile. It's not the look she had, it's the one she put on when I asked her to look at me. I have no idea what she was thinking.



This is the smile I usually get. She was wearing her necklace that a blog reader made and sent me and I wanted to get a picture. Thus, the smile.



Trying to do a little better with the smile.



Now here's a real smile.



It's because she was quite pleased with herself for "feeding" her elephants. You know how much elephants like peanuts!! Apparantly, they like Planters :)



Seems funny faces are easier for me to capture than funny sayings. I guess I need to start following them around with a recorder now.

No comments: