Sunday, January 28, 2007

Triplet Gear







Okay, we just thought this was funny - we need so much stuff for these girls it's just unbelieveable. We go through at least 18 bottles a day. We go through at least 18 diapers a day and that's if no one messes in their diaper after they've been changed before a feeding - yea right! So, the number is more like 24. We also go through somewhere around 15 burp cloths because of all the spit up. These girls are not so lady-like at times!!

A big thank-you to Grace church for my baby shower yesterday. I need all that gear! I now believe I have enough diapers in sizes 1 and 2 until the girls grow out of them but we are still collecting size 3 and above. The diaper need won't end for another few years.

We were also handed down our 3rd Ocean Wonders swing yesterday and the girls are just loving them. I think it's great to see all of them swinging in a row :)

Just a note - in the Bumbo seats they are from L to R: Julianna, Rachel and Alyssa. While they are self-feeding in the bouncy seats they are from L to R: Rachel, Alyssa and Julianna - because I know lots of you are still learning to tell them apart.

No comments: