Monday, June 06, 2011

Officially Summer

Today was the first official day of summer. The kids got out on Friday so today was their first day off. And what are we doing? We're already in Florida! We don't waste any time starting summer :)

And the kids didn't waste anytime getting into the pool. The triplets were doing well when we left Florida last year and they seem to have picked up right where they left off and then some.

I'm way behind on pictures and end of school happenings but I did want to share a video of the kids in the pool.



If you notice Alyssa is trying to get me to "climb aboard" the raft - I took another few minutes of video after this one and she was asking me STILL to climb aboard - on some things she has a one track mind :)

2 comments:

The Northcutt's: said...

So fun to get to follow you all even if from so far away. Wasn't Alyssa supposed to have some speech problem, listen to that girl go!!! Her speech sounds perfect, "Climb aboard." Wow! that sounds so grown up. God is so good. Give all the girls and Jose' a hug for me!! Much love!

Candace Hickey said...

WOW! You have some great swimmers! Sadly we need another summer of swim lessons.
Alyssa was cracking me up! She has personality plus!
Rachel and Julianna seem to have no fear!
How great that you all have a pool! Looks fun!