Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Caleb!

Today Caleb turned 8 years old! It's hard to believe my only son is getting so "old". He's turning into a young man right before my eyes. I'm just telling myself that 8 is still young and he's still my sweet little boy for a while longer.

Of course his party was all about being a boy.

It's not often that my girls are outnumbered by boys!





Present time! What to get an 8 year old boy? Legos! He got quite a few and he's been putting them together ever since. He got a bunch of other cool gifts making it an awesome birthday :)







We went with a Spider Man theme, built a make-shift movie theater in the backyard to watch Cars 2 and had Spider Man Spaghetti Pies for dinner!





It was a whirlwind of boys, presents and Spider Man but overall I think it was a great birthday.

As hard as it is to watch my little man grow up I enjoy seeing what he loves to do and who he's turning into. I pray every day that He grows up to glorify God and to follow wherever the Lord leads.

I love you Caleb, Happy 8th Birthday!

No comments: