Friday, September 01, 2006

First Weights

Sorry that I'm a tad late on this post. I am 25 weeks today which is great. We went on Wednesday to see the doctor again and things are still going quite well.

Baby A (Julianna) weighs 1 pound 10 ounces
Baby B (Abigail) weighs 1 pound 11 ounces
Baby C (Rachel) weighs 1 pound 9 ounces

That's great news. They are all about the 50% percentile and are growing at the same rate. We are praying that they continue to do that. For me it means I'm already carrying almost 5 pounds of baby!!

They all look good. Baby B and C both had a little extra fluid in their kidneys but I wasn't asked about an amnio this time so I guess that will be okay. All their membranes were good and they were moving quite a bit. It was fun to see them stretching out their whole bodies as we were trying to get a picture.

At one point I felt someone kick me but the sonographer said that one baby had bumped into the other baby's head and then bumped me :) Never thought of that!

We go again in about 2 weeks and they'll check me again but we won't know weights again until the 26th of September.

Enjoy the pictures!
(with a little help from Kirk for those who can never "see" the baby in sonogram pictures)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gretscine