Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My New Love

I'm in love!! Of course with my husband and kids but today the best thing came in the mail - our new camera! I'm beyond excited (but don't tell Kirk - he thinks it's his).

It take pictures so fast! It's really cool. Unfortunately having an awesome eye doesn't come with it so I'm learning but we got some decent pics today of the girls and of Caleb back in t-ball.

Enjoy - I sure am! (But don't worry - Kate hasn't lost her job - we're setting up a new photo shoot with her and I CAN'T wait - can you tell I'm addicted to pictures??)





They had absolutely no idea how to blow a bubble but they knew enough to fight over the bubble solution!





With the bubbles...



Without the bubbles...



Serious bubble discussion.



Alyssa chose to ignore the fight and instead happily played on the roller coaster.



And Caleb in t-ball.



I think he's doing better this season. At least he seems to like it and is actually participating.



So, I guess this means they'll be more picture posts in the future. Hey, at least they should look better!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute pictures! What kind of camera did you get?