Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Would You Fight For This?



What about this?



Are you sure? Apparantly they are akin to gold in my house because they have brought about their fair share of tears!

See those letters? Well, one letter and 2 numbers? Yesterday Rachel cried for no less then 20 minutes when Alyssa was holding them. Then all of a sudden Rachel stopped and Alyssa was screaming. I go to investigate - you guessed it Rachel now had the darn numbers. Good grief do we not have enough toys??

And those books! They were a great deal at a consignment sale and the girls LOVE them.

Too much.

I know I've shared how Rachel must hand me everything in her crib before I take her out well, that now includes these books. All of them and no, you may not have one of them. Not even one because then Rachel will cry and the world will fall apart.

It's cute - I know it is but on some mornings I wish they could all just play seperately and not fight! They will love each other some day right?

3 comments:

Renee Hall said...

Let me know when the sharing begins, I too, am looking forward to that! Love your posts!

Candace Hickey said...

You made me laugh....we have the same fights and tears in my house.

Good to know we are all normal!
FYI...I got the new brown floral dresses at Gymboree...and the brown and puple line...and lady bug pants....and Brooks the "Mommy's Little Monkey" shirts....so many cute things

Maternal Mirth said...

Happens are our house. All. The. Time.

I feel for you ... I really, really do!