Sunday, April 05, 2009

Need Some Encouragement?



Someday this may embarass him but I swear he is excited about his song and wanted me to share it with you.

Didn't catch all the words?

He had me write some of them down but he kept changing them. Here's the general idea:

Just keep trying, trying, trying
Can't run a race?
Can't ride a bike?
Just keep trying, trying, trying
It's okay to ask for help
But doing it yourself is best
Just keep trying, trying, trying


It goes on like that with whatever thing he can think of.

What do you think?
The next American Idol?
Or just a highly paid song writer?

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

For some reason I can't see videos linked in on blogs here on my computer.... but I can tell by the words that he is adorable, and quite the little songwriter.

Candace Hickey said...

Ok...I am worn out just watching him....
Very cute....time to call American Idol...I think. :)

Yes, I LOVE the lady bug line...and they have a "sparkle" line...shorts with jewels sewn on the bottom of the legs...smallest size is 3 (regular not toddler)...but I am getting it anyway! I know the manager at our local store....she keeps me up to date! he he he