Monday, October 05, 2009

Blogging Love



I know it's been quiet on my end for the past few weeks but I promise many more posts in the future - I have just been busy with well, life :) But I had to post that I received a Lovely Blog Award from MomLissa at Binkies and Bandaids. Thank you!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, those are the rules but I haven't been searching for new blogs much lately because life has gotten in the way of my blog reading! I apologize for that and promise I will catch up with everyone and some new ones soon :)

Instead, I'd love to get comments on new/great blogs that you all read so I can find a few new ones of my own!

No comments: