Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! I hope you too have a list of things to be thankful for - I know I do :)
- I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has forgiven me beyond measure and for whose glory I live!
- I'm thankful for a husband who is beyond compare - whom I love very much and am so grateful to be married to. Kirk - you are the best and I love you!
- I'm thankful for 5 beautiful and sweet children - kids I thought I'd never have and now I have in abundance - how could I be more blessed?
- I'm thankful for parents who are not only willing to babysit all five of my kids so I can go on a cruise but who also love me and my family every day of the year - love you mom and dad :)
- I'm thankful for a home to go home to, clothes to wear and food to eat - the Lord has provided for my every need I could not ask for more.
It's not the things we have that we are ultimately grateful for - the amount of money we have is not important but the people we love are. Cherish your family even when you don't like them!
Happy Thanksgiving 2009 with much love the Nelson Family.