Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Way Back When-esday: Cruising the Caribbean













Timeline: November/early December 2005

With just days to go till my next Caribbean cruise it brought back memories of my last one 4 years ago. Last time it was the Eastern Caribbean - next week we'll be in the Western Caribbean - Mexico and Belize :) I cannot wait!

The family is heading to Florida on Friday so the kiddos can stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a week while Kirk and I take a much needed vacation together. This will give us a whole week to re-connect - something we truly need! Oh yea, and there's the beach and the sand...

When we return to port a week from Sunday we'll spend Thanksgiving week with family. I will post when I can - for sure on Saturday when we celebrate the triplets turning 3!! But after the party it's Bon Voyage!

Want to play along? Twinfatuation.

3 comments:

Kirk said...

I. can. not. wait! A whole week cruising to exotic places and far away lands! And all with the Woman of my Dreams. God is Good and Life is Grand.

Come now my dear, take my hand and let us sail away for Adventure Awaits!

Christina said...

LUCKY!!!!! ;))

Annie said...

I went on a cruise and is the best thing we could do.