Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pretty, Pretty Princess


My original title for this post was Potty Princess but I decided I didn't want that in any searches :) Julianna is moving along very well in potty training. I am so proud of her and sooo thrilled to be using less diapers every day even if it's by 1 kid!

Julianna is a girly-girl. She was thrilled to dress up in her pretty dress, her shoes and her crown.

She asked me to take a picture of the back - check out those shoes!


And then she wanted me to take a picture of the sleeves. A natural model :)



In an interesting turn of events Alyssa has taken an interest in potty training as long as there are treats involved :) Treats are Smarties in our house - a few for each trip make it all worthwhile. Rachel still wants nothing to do with it. And given her stubborn streak she may take till Kindergarten to catch up to her sisters. I echo my previous post - I hate potty training. I will add, though, that I am so happy when it's over :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go Julianna! I agree. Potty training was not my favorite,and I am so glad it is over :) Here's to no more diapers!

Annie said...

Good job, Julianna!!!

Oh, Dorinda hang in there!! We are in the same boat don't give up.

My girls are doing well. I made a table chart and we put an sticker when they use the potty. The prize for use it is use the computer for 20 minutes (they use paint). And the love it. I don't use candies because they are picky eaters so my idea was the computer.

During the week I'm going to post how is everything here.

Have a great week and remember don't give up.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.