Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Anniversary Gift

If you hadn't figured it out already I have an awesome husband :) I am very blessed to be married to him for the past 14 years. Especially blessed knowing he still puts up with me!

And my special gift this year was to have our family room painted! I have been wanting it done for a looong time but just settled on a color maybe six months ago.

Now my walls are blue :)

Kirk hard at work. Caleb, Kaitlyn and I helped while the triplets napped but once they were up Kirk was on his own. I had enough of a task keeping three three-year-olds out of blue paint!



That is one blue wall.



And the room completed. Still needs a bit of decorating like some pictures on the biggest wall but otherwise it's done. I like it. Of course, I love color :)



But you see the size of that wall?! It was so very sweet of Kirk to pain the room for me.

Thanks Kirk for 14 great years - I look forward to many more to come :) I love you sweetheart.

4 comments:

Kirk said...

You are very welcome my dear. That was a lot of wall. And a lot of blue! Love ya!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that's awesome! it looks great. you know what i asked for mother's day? to retouch the paint in our house and recaulk some random places. i got what i wanted and it made me a happy mommy :)
I love your big vaulted ceiling. our family room is like that, too. (also with a climbing toy in the room, lol)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

oh yeah, my anniversary is this month, too :)

Annie said...

I love it. Blue is my favorite color.