Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Dad!!


Today is my dad's birthday. It's actually a milestone birthday but I won't say which one - you can figure it out but he doesn't look a day over 40 :)

I am so thankful for my dad. Two weeks ago he was in a car accident. Kirk and I were on a date and we came home to hear that he was in the hospital. Fortunately I found out quickly that he was okay but talk about a scare! You never know when something could happen to someone you love. So today I am most grateful that my dad is alive on his birthday and while he's still sore (the car was totaled - not a fender bender) he's going to be fine.

Dad, Happy Birthday. Sorry I wasn't there today but I will see you soon. We all love you and miss you. You are a blessing to all of us and we thank God every day for you!

No comments: