Monday, July 19, 2010

Could It Really Be Double Digits?

Oh wow! Kaitlyn is 10 years old today. Seems like just yesterday she was born and yet so much has happened since then. Now she's turning into a young lady as we move closer to teenage years and then adulthood. When she was born I remember thinking how slowly time was going - my pregnancy seemed to take forever and then she cried so much her first 6 months seemed to drag on as well. Now her tears and reflux struggles are a distant memory. Instead she's into animals and friends and of course her new iPod.

Unfortunately I don't have any earlier photos in my computer - she was about 2 here - didn't love the pool so much then but she was the sweetest little girl.



When we started this blog Kaitlyn was just turning 6 - I can't believe it's been 4 years since then.



And this is today - how in the world did she get so big?



I must say that I have enjoyed every minute with my daughter. I am proud of the girl has become and the woman she is becoming. I thank God every day for her and look forward to seeing who she grows into.

Happy 10th Birthday Kaitlyn - Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comment:

Kimberly King said...

Happy 10th Birthday Kaitlyn! What a huge milestone.
I totally get what you're saying, my boys turn double digits in a couple months and I'm so in denial. They are still my baby boys to me. hmmm, but don't tell them that cause they would be so embarrassed! lol