Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Our day was spent at home (due to the weather) with our 3 beauties, Kaitlyn (also a beauty) and Caleb (well, not a beauty but he is handsome!). We spent this day of love clothing, feeding, bathing and caring for our handful.

Wait, did I say feeding? I meant fighting! We attempt to feed these girls every few hours but someone forgot to tell them that they need to eat to live. We were feeding them every 3 hours or attempting to feed them but mostly we spent our time fighting them to take just a few ounces. Now we are feeding them every 3 1/2 to 4 hours and I'd like to say it's going better but so far not much change. We'll give it some time and hopefully we'll get this figured out! On a good note they have been sleeping from 10 PM to 7 AM most nights - of course tonight will probably be difference since we've changed their schedule today and who knows if they ate enough?!

On a different note, I'd like to wish my parents a very Happy 37th Anniversary! Yes, the lovebirds got married on Valentine's Day. Aaaahhhh...

1 comment:

Matt said...

Absolutely adorable. My boys went ga-ga!