Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Birthday Playdate

Think there were enough birthdays in November? Think again! Today I hosted my moms of multiples (mostly twins) club playgroup. All of us have kids the same age - about 2. And strangely some of us REALLY have kids the same age. One set of twins on November 15th and another set on November 17th. Seriously, what IS it about multiples born in November?

So, to celebrate we had a birthday playdate. Five moms, eleven two-year olds (the oldest were born in September, one set in October and the rest of us in November).

Here's some pictures.

Outside eating cupcakes. I just love baby faces covered in icing :) What I don't love as much is babies clothes covered in icing.















And inside for presents!









I have some more pictures but now it's getting late and I guess I do need some sleep!! We had a great morning and I think the girls are sort of getting the hang of seeing other kids their age. And their mommy just can't believe that age is two in just four days.

Happy Birthday to Mikayla and Savannah, Cole and Connor, Reagan and Keenan, and Carly and Mitchell! We had a great time celebrating our birthdays and the girls got some really fun new puzzles that Rachel has already taken to hoarding and fighting over :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, that looks like it was fun. I too can't believe the trio will be two in just 3 short days. I thought for sure I had more time to cook them.

Cadi + 4 said...

Looks like lots of fun. I like how you are wearing coats and hats and I bet it's like 70 degrees there, right? It was in the 20s here lately and we broke out the heavy winter coats finally.