Saturday, November 08, 2008

November Is Party Month!!

Click to play November Birthdays
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Now you see why I'll be eating cake all month!! And Wednesday is my multiples playgroup birthday party - then I'll get all the twins born this month too (and there are quite a few of those!)

Happy Birthday everybody!! And a special on to Brooke, Ryan and Gaby who are celebrating today.

Please note: ALL pictures are the properties of their respective owners and used soley for this birthday card. Also, I didn't list all the names in order of their photos just in case you were wondering :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks Dorinda! I wish we lived closer together so we could celebrate together. That would be fun. We do have a lot of bdays this month. You forgot Sheri's trio. Hers will be 2 on the 14th.

Angie said...

Wow!! What a great montage. I can't believe how many birthday's there are this month. Happy birthday to your trio and Caleb.

Candace Hickey said...

That was nice! Happy birthday to your children...and all the others!
I love when I open your blog that I see the recent photo shoot pics...very nice.
How's Miss Kaitlin?