Thursday, July 09, 2009

Why I'm Exhausted



It's been so long since I've posted video of the girls that I set out yesterday to get it done. Caleb decided he wanted to be our commentator so he was my help in trying to keep the girls in one place.

It only took three tries to get a few minutes of the girls where no one is screaming. In between takes Alyssa was SCREAMING (if you've watched the video you know why and Julianna doesn't seem the least bit sorry) so she is sitting right next to me as I try and film. As you can see these girls do not cooperate!

But at least watching it makes me laugh. Maybe because this was yesterday which means I survived into today...

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

Ok, well I had to pause the video 3 times before I could watch the whole thing so you know that I can relate. I'm sick of the constant fighting and mess making. But you gotta love them, they are so cute. I love the bubble gum outfits.