Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Potty Party

This weekend I had hoped to host a potty party to help my kids want to use the potty. While Julianna is well on her way Rachel and Alyssa aren't even close so what better way to encourage them then to have a party?!

Unfortunately, we got the stomach bug all weekend and were not able to host the party. I was way too sick and could not risk spreading our germs. But I was able to get some pictures of the girls playing with their potty dance mats.

The girls were checking out the Potty Song on-line - they liked it a lot :)



We got some really cool mats for them to practice the song on.



I took some pictures on Friday when I thought Alyssa was feeling better.



Rachel seemed to do the best learning the dance :)





While I was disappointed not to be able to host the actual party I'm excited to hand out some goodies to my guests who wanted to come but just couldn't :)

(I was not compensated for this post. Received a free pack of Huggies Pull-Ups and a few promotional materials in party pack)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i easily love all your posting kind, very attractive,
don't give up and also keep writing in all honesty , because it simply just good worth to read it,
impatient to read a whole lot more of your current well written articles, good bye!