Monday, February 22, 2010

We Interupt This Blog...

For a few sick days. We have got the stomach bug at our house and it has hit hard. Alyssa was first on Thursday night and Friday. Didn't get much sleep Friday night because she was up quite a bit. Saturday I felt sick to my stomach but I couldn't tell if it was in my head or if I was actually sick. Turns out I was actually sick - very sick. Was in bed sick yesterday and am feeling a little better today. But now it's Caleb's turn.

So, since there's no way anyone wants to see pictures or hear stories about that I figured I'd share some photos that I haven't shared from a month ago while we were at a birthday party.

Me and my girls:



Kaitlyn may be 9 1/2 but she still enjoys Chuck E. Cheese!



Caleb had a great time too - but who doesn't love Chuck E. Cheese? Well, me when I'm also trying to corral three three-year-olds. I have a feeling it's more fun when you actually get to play the games and win the tickets. And it's only 100 tickets for a lollipop...



And some video I shot (clearly before haircuts):



We will return to regularly scheduled blogging when the sickness has left our house. I am praying that it will be very, very soon!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh no, hope everyone feel better soon.

Hugs

Candace Hickey said...

Sorry you all were so sick...the stomach bug is going around with some of my friends too.
Hope you all are on the mend!

Denise said...

I hope everyone is on the mend and it doesn't spread to everyone!