Monday, August 27, 2007

We've Taken Over...

Today was a big day for us, we were able to kick our big sister and big brother out of the house and have mom all to ourselves. Mom thinks it's a big deal that they have started school but we know better. She just wanted to spend more time with us!



Of course we got right down to playing...



Julianna took over the camera right away. She always does.



Rachel got in on the fun.



I didn't participate in the crazy fun and refused to wear the silly glasses mommy tried to put on me. No way was she capturing me in those things...



Not while I was looking anyway.

Mommy says Kaitlyn will be gone every day at school but Caleb just 3 days. Caleb said school was "a thousand fun and a thousand is a lot" so I guess he liked it. Maybe we can convince him to go every day. If only we could convince mom to stop putting us in bed... So far I've tried throwing my head back onto the floor and screaming along with screaming in a toy but still, despite my protests she makes us nap. Any ideas? I am open for suggestions.

Oh, I guess I should include pictures of Kaitlyn and Caleb...



On their way out the door. We're almost free :)



Kaitlyn at her desk.



Caleb at his desk.

Kaitlyn and Caleb: we hope you have a wonderful school year and we will miss you during the day. A little :) Love, Alyssa! Oh, Julianna and Rachel too. I am the baby, after all, isn't it all about me anyway?? Uh oh, mom's back...

No comments: