Tuesday, October 09, 2007

First Game

So, today is an excellent example of me not being able to be in three places at once. Try as I may I have not been able to clone myself into more than one person. Or grow a third arm... Well, you get the idea.

Anyway, today was Kaitlyn's very first game that she was set to cheerlead at. That was at 4 and I had to be somewhere else at 3. I finished as quick as I could but the 45 minute drive to her game meant I was to arrive just as they were leaving. Yep, missed everything.

Got back to the school in time to pick her up. She was fine with it but I was very sad to miss her first cheerleading experience. Instead of first-hand pictures I took some shots by the front door. Of course she looked adorable and posed very well for me. I had to say she was a great sport about the whole thing.

Caleb rode with me and was very sad to miss his sister doing her cheers. He also did very well and fell asleep for the whole ride home. Made it very quiet for me as I'm pretty sure I'd already heard "Mommy" or "Mom" about a thousand times today :)





Next pictures of her cheering will be at the actual game, I promise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kaitlyn she might be the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen!
And as for you, remember that God gives big sisters a special grace and understanding for such situations. Praise the Lord for Kaitlyn's sweet attitude!