Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is Grandma Hildebrandt's birthday and I wanted to wish her a very, very happy birthday. A year ago today I was sitting in the hospital hoping and wishing the girls would have been born today to share a birthday with her. Unfortunately that didn't happen and the girls (or I) held on another 19 days. Oh yea, the countdown to their birthday is in full swing. The countdown to Grandma and Grandpa's visit is also on and will coincide with the babies. Yea, a week of back up - I'm so excited. Oh, and there's Thanksgiving. At least this one I won't be in massive pain recovering from a C-section.

And a little bit late - pictures from the kid's spirit week. They had a great time last week and also had a great Friday night at Family Fun Night. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and I am hugely disappointed. Anyway, here's the rest of the week except for Monday which was crazy hair day. Unfortunately, Kaitlyn's hair didn't look much different that it usually does (she has her mom's hair) and Caleb refused to let me do anything to his hair so there really wasn't much of a picture opportunity.



And again a big Happy Birthday to my Mom!! I love her so much and am thankful for her every day. I also miss her a lot since she's so far away...

No comments: