Thursday, January 03, 2008

If I Had Quads...



It's been a while since I took pictures of my girls and their best friend Lauren. Surprisingly Lauren is just 10 months but in this video she looks like she is the same age. So, this is what it would be like if I had quads... Not a lot different really :) (Any quad mom reading this is balking right now!!)

And, yes, the girls have enough toys. This is even after we tried to clean up. Actually Julianna and Rachel are playing in a toy I had put to the side so they wouldn't play in it (and to free up some space) but yet, they got into it anyway!! And this would be an example of why my house is always a disaster.

Speaking of which - here are my new year's resolutions (3 days late - I'm behind already!)

1. Spend less - this is my biggest focus
2. Become more organized - I think this is on my list every year but hopefully #1 will help with #2 - it's an all over thing
3. Work on my novel - I'd like to say finish it but come on, I have to think seriously!!

No comments: