As I set up my blog mostly to share pictures with family and friends I am not as embedded in the blogger "world" as some. I post to keep my parents up to date and put up fun things and pictures. Apparantly that is enough to get a blog-type chain letter :) I don't think that I will die a horrible death in the next week if I don't do it but none the less I have chosen to participate though I think I will only tag 4 people instead of 5 and it's possible they may not participate. Not my fault :) So, thanks to Misty and Cherie I am "it".
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
5 random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. I've written 2 novels but haven't gotten the nerve to submit either for publication.
2. I am addicted to clothes - mostly kids clothes - I just loving dressing all 5 of them!!
3. Part of me wants more kids - how weird is that? I mean I already have 5!! And that is exactly 5 more then I ever thought I would have.
4. I am totally addicted to all kinds of crime shows - all of them (I hate reality TV - I want something well written - kind of follows #1 and the whole writing thing)
5. At the end of this month I begin taking a Master's course in Criminal Profiling which is the beginning of my journey to a Master's in Forensic Psychology (either that or a really good novel). This course is being added to my writing course that I am now halfway done with. Yes, I'm crazy!!
So, there you have it 5 random things about me that you probably never wanted to know anyway!!
I will add that I am beginning a new blog: www.dorindawrites.blogspot.com - this is probably #6 on the list :) Basically I'm going to post my novel there one chapter at a time and hopefully one week at a time. Chapter 1 isn't there yet but will be this week so check in if you're interested in fiction at all!! Keep in mind it is my first draft and will need tons of revisions. Feel free to make comments especially if I've gotten some facts wrong.
Also, I must apologize but I only have 4 people to tag instead of the required minimum of 5 - again, I know of no severe consequences so don't feel bad if you don't feel like doing it!
So, Mandi, Ute, Kristy and Sally you are now "it"!! Have fun :)
The Weekend Edition
1 day ago