Thursday, April 10, 2008

I HATE Mornings!!!

Anyone who knows me knows I HATE mornings. I'd rather stay up all night and sleep all day. I hate getting out of bed. Once I'm going I have trouble stopping thus the night person thing. I'm a firm believer that a body in rest stays at rest and a body in motion stays in motion. Makes complete sense to me!!

I have found a new reason to absolutely hate mornings. The girls could not be crankier if they tried. Okay, maybe they could. But every morning they just scream and scream. Not that they don't cry at other times but this is when everybody is at their worst.

Just be thankful I don't have sound for these:



Alyssa has given up...



Why we watch Elmo every morning for an hour!!



Julianna did not share in the misery this morning so instead of a picture from today I thought I'd share a cuter one from yesterday that shows Julianna's new loves: Drawing and Elmo:

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

That's funny because mornings are our best times! Although, now that I think about it, we have either fussy days or not... the whole day is a waste or a pleasure. Not sure which way I prefer; part of every day or the entire day messed up due to the fussies. Hope your morning is pleasant tomorrow.

Momma-of-5 said...

I totally love your theory of body motion. I'm definitely an "early in the day" person. I mean, I'd rather stay in bed...but once I'm up, I tend to get things done but once I sit down, I'm done!