Saturday, September 06, 2008

1st Haircut!

We did it! We cut the girl's hair tonight. Okay, not me. We took the kids to Cartoon Cuts and they did a great job. While Rachel and Alyssa's hair wasn't that bad, Julianna's bangs were in her eyes and she couldn't see! Not to mention her poor hair in the back that looked more like a mullet. Now it's so nice and even.















Somehow I didn't get an after shot of Alyssa or Caleb though he gets his hair cut all the time. Don't worry Alyssa still has all her curls - I made sure they didn't cut them out!! They all did great. No one hated it or cried much. Julianna LOVES having her hair done so she thought it was great. Now I have their first locks and little certificates for each of them! They're getting so big :(

6 comments:

Angie said...

The first haircut is exciting but also sad...a sure sign that they are growing up.

The haircuts look so cute! And what big girls-no crying. Our Sam still cries a little when he has to get a haircut, but my girls tolerate it pretty well:)

Cadi + 4 said...

Oh, they all look so cute with their new do's. I can't believe it either that no one cried. My kids all cry a little when they get a trim. We always have to do the sucker thing too.

Candace Hickey said...

OK, I have a lot of catching up! First, I love the 1st day of school pictures...Caitlin and Caleb seemed to be happy and ready to go (I, too, love Gymboree). The hair cut place looks fun! Our girls have not needed a hair cut yet, so we may have to find a local place. Also, the grapes in Elmo's mouth...that made me laugh out loud! So cute...and so true...when it is too quiet, something is going on! Also, what an amazing picture with ALL of those triplets! You have been busy. :)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog, and got so wrapped up in it that I have been reading for more than an hour. What a wonderful family you have! The children have the CUTEST clothes. You are a wonderful Mommy! That is easy to tell by viewing this blog. Keep up the family history, your children will love it when they are 30. :-)

Tripletblessed said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that waited so long to get the kids first haircut. I got the girls for their 2nd birthday and James just a month before because everyone kept asking if he was a girl!

As for my surgery nope not getting a tummy tuck but I tried to convince her to give me one. Darn it!

Kristy said...

Glad you saved Alyssa's curls...love those! Can't wait to see everyone...if I ever get out of the house again!!