Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Frames

I had the funnest time tonight. It was kind of a girl's night out. Except the girl I went out with was my very own daughter, Kaitlyn. It is a rare moment that I actually get to hang out with her by myself. We had a great time :) The real reason we went out was to have Kaitlyn's eyes checked. She's been in glasses for a year but lately her eyes seemed to be getting worse and I was right. New glasses it is.

Okay, seriously, how cute is she?



Above is the before picture - pink glasses.



And this is the after picture - it may be a tad hard to tell but they are now gold frames.



How cool is she? These glasses have magnets to hold sunglasses on over the lenses so she only has to have one RX pair. The doctor said she needs the sunglasses so we got both in one. That and the coolness factor.

While we waited for her glasses we shared a pretzel and browsed at the bookstore. We had a lot of fun together. I think I'm liking this age :) And then, I have to wonder what in the world will this be like when I have three girls this age??!!

2 comments:

Cadi + 4 said...

Definitely, very cute!! I just hope you don't have to buy glasses for all of them, that could get spendy.

Tripletblessed said...

Awww she is so cute! Glad you enjoyed a nice day with your daughter.