Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Festivities

A glimpse into our Christmas festivities :) We spent Christmas Eve at Kirk's brother's house with their kids and grandkids (and some on the way) and then returned home to prepare for Christmas Day.

Just a note - as you see the tree - until Christmas Eve the tree was completely bare - no lights, no ornaments, nothing. Our Christmas tradition growing up meant the tree was bare and there were no presents until Christmas morning. It was the best thing to wake up to then and I think all 5 kids really enjoyed the tradition this year as well! I don't think my photos did their excitement justice...



And for the one of the cutest Christmas concerts you will ever see check out my friend Misty's girls at Triplet Blessed - I just laughed and laughed - it is soo adorable. I cannot believe my girls will be singing like this next year! So hard to believe!

No comments: