Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bath Changes

The girls are growing up. Of course I know this and truly they aren't that old but at 8 1/2 months they are out of their swings and baby items and onto the floor. Which, by the way, they have taken by storm. Nothing thrills Julianna more than seeing me or a really good toy across the room and scooting as fast as she can to get to it. Doesn't matter if there's a sister in the way or not!

Rachel doesn't actually bend at the waist. She should, of course, but she does not. Absolutely refuses. I think I have given birth to a board. If she can stand up and grab on to something she is much happier. Strange child.

Alyssa is content sitting up in the middle of the floor. If I enter the room she cries. It's nice - I'm loved :)

And now, the girls have outgrown their baby bath. They still do love it but they are entirely too big and must now all be bathed together in the big tub. So, since this is my unofficial "baby book" I have decided to post some pictures of the change :)

From this:







To this:









Just too cute!! The girls are doing great but they miss their big sister and brother who made it safely to Florida yesterday. We all also had a great time at the Freedom Center on Sunday celebrating Kaitlyn's 7th birthday. Busy, busy :)

2 comments:

Matt said...

I want to hear all about the bath seats!
I've got to find a better way to do baths.
The girls look so big. . .Time sure is flying by.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm look at dad softly rubbing her littlepussy I want to touch her too