Saturday, July 28, 2007

Life With "Just" Triplets

For the last week we have been without Kaitlyn and Caleb and we miss them terribly! But I know they are having a great time in Florida with Grandma and Grandpa. They've been in the pool every day and are loving that even though I know they miss us :)

Without them we are parents of "just" triplets. It's been very weird. We've gotten no less comments on how our hands are full and gotten no less attention. That's been interesting. I'd like to say I'm getting more things done but since I still watch Allyson and Julia during the day it's been pretty much the same - mom of 5!

I've also been volunteering at a consignment sale this past week. My new obsession is obtaining great clothes at a low price. I'm having a blast :) The girls will be beautifully dressed this coming winter. Mom loves clothes!

The weekend has been a little weird around here and very quiet. As the sale is now over I'm sure I'll notice the lack of older kids this coming week. Still dreading that 17 hour trip to Florida...

Here's some pictures from the week:

The girl's new favorite thing - our homemade ball pit!





And here's what Kaitlyn and Caleb were doing today - trying on flower girl dresses (okay - not Caleb - but he's there - can you tell how happy he is?!). Kaitlyn will be the flower girl and Caleb the ring bearer in my younger brother, Daniel's wedding next June. Isn't she just adorable?!





No comments: