Monday, March 31, 2008

How To Feed Your Sister...

I used my camera so there's no sound - sorry! - but imagine them giggling at each other because they were. They think it is sooo funny. Rachel and Julianna seem to get along the best right now and constantly think it is funny to put their fingers in each others mouths. Alyssa finds it more fun to tackle and/or hit her sister.

And if you look close you can see our "new" table. We found a cheap table at a random furniture store and it works really well. I can finally take down the high chairs and we are DONE with the trays.



Current girl favorites:
Julianna: crayons (and she's getting it too!), pointing at EVERYTHING and she KNOWS what she wants, running in circles around the island - I guess they all like this though

Rachel: pencils, spoons and the cat - oh, and climbing on everything - Kirk found her standing on the desk, walking on the keyboard. Turn my back for a second!

Alyssa: cars (she finds Caleb's matchbox cars and carries them everywhere) and watching TV - doesn't really matter what's on though all the girls do like Elmo a lot right now

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Those girls are so funny! When are we coming over to see your new table? I'll bring dinner!

Momma-of-5 said...

That's hysterical! I love it!