Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Okay, so I'm giving in and participating again - maybe because I need to think about what I'm thankful for :)

My list is pretty basic -

1. My husband who puts up with me and our crazy kids.



2. All my crazy kids - I seriously love them all and couldn't be more thankful to God that I have them all.

3. Hi-5 and sadly, Dora - the 2 shows that currently keep my girls totally riveted and allow me to get something done.



4. MWF afternoons when the girls are napping and the big kids are in school. Oh I love the quiet! Bedtime falls under the same category.

5. I am thankful anytime I get a great smile from any one of my kids. LOVE it! (Julianna is currently obsessed with this Dora backpack which is really cute)



6. DVR.

7. My parents - cause they're always so sweet and love me a lot - the kids too.

8. Last but certainly not least, my Savior. Without Him I am nothing and without Him I have none of the blessings that I have. I am thankful for every day for what He has given to me - first, my salvation and then the blessings of this life.

If you'd like to share what you're thankful for then you can head over to What a Trip! link up and participate:

>>

3 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

That's a GREAT list! :)

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Andrea said...

Wonderful list!

Kim said...

Any love for the rest of your family?