Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Way Back When-esday - Our Family

I almost never participate in all the days that go around in blog world - mostly because I try to just post once a day (how much can you really read and how much time do I really have to do more??!!) and I'd have to post like 4 times a day to keep up but since my brain is working slow I figured I would participate today and take a look back -

Our family - Kaitlyn 6, Caleb 3, Julianna, Rachel and Alyssa 4 months (Easter 2007)



Our family - Kaitlyn 7, Caleb 4, Julianna, Rachel and Alyssa 1 year (November 2007)



Our family - Kaitlyn 7, Caleb 4, Julianna, Rachel and Alyssa 18 months (June 2008)



Our family - Kaitlyn 8, Caleb 5, Julianna, Rachel and Alyssa 2 (Oct/Nov 2008)



I can't believe how much the girls have grown in such a short time! It's so amazing. Heck even Kaitlyn and Caleb have changed so much. I think I'm due for more family pictures. I hope Kate can handle us again :)

Want to participate in Way Back When-esday? I couldn't find her code to link it so you'll have to click HERE to get back to her blog.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Every one of those family pictures is awesome! Dorinda, you make it all look so effortless- you are amazing!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Dorinda, I am with Andrea! What a gorgeous family and you all look so peaceful and happy! Hats off to you, Mama!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday...I'm going to follow your blog! :)