Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome to the World, Baby Shepherd!!

While I was at the Virginia Arboretum with Kaitlyn and her school on a field trip my good friend Kristy Shepherd was giving birth to her second boy in under 16 months. At press time the baby had no name. Yea, I don't get it either - they've always known it was a boy (I suspected before they really knew) and yet the child has no name! I'm giving her a hard time about that as soon as I see her :)

At 8.6 pounds he's almost a full pounds less than his brother! Here's a picture of the new arrival...



Can't wait to meet him in person. As soon as I figure out to get pictures off of my phone (I know it's not that hard but I don't have time tonight...) I'll get some pictures of Kaitlyn on her field trip today. What a blessing to get to spend the day with her. It is funny though, when they're finally old enough to do stuff with all they want to do is hang out with their friends! As long as she knows I love her.

No comments: