Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Belated Happy Birthday To My Awesome Mom!

I must apologize to my mom! Her birthday was actually yesterday and while I did send her a card and a gift I failed to post her a big public Happy Birthday and "official" I love you!

I just have to let everyone know that my mom is awesome. She spent two months here with me after the girls were born and I really have no idea how I would've done a day without her! She stepped right in feeding two babies and sometimes three by herself. She let me sleep, she helped me heal, she went with me to doctor's appointments, she took care of Julianna and Rachel while I spent days in the hospital with Alyssa (with RSV).







Whenever we're on vacation my mom is more then happy to babysit all five kids. She helps around the house and makes dinner. She just the awesome mom that comes in and makes everything better and I miss her so much!



So a very, very happy birthday to my mom and I'm sorry this is a day late! But this is still a thank you for you who you are and the woman that God has made you. I love you and hope that you have a wonderful year!! And I hope I look as good as you at your age :) Which I won't mention here of course. You're beautiful, mom!!

2 comments:

Cadi + 4 said...

Happy Birthday Dorinda's mom!! I agree, she looks way to young to be a grandmother.

Angie said...

Having a wonderful mom is such a blessing! I hope she had a happy birthday. And yes! she looks great. :)