Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun Blogging

I have a few new blogs that I wanted to share with you. It's amazing who you can connect with on Facebook. I know, it seems so teenie bopper but yet I've been able to talk to friends I haven't talked to in years and figured I never would again. And just last week I connected with an old friend who has moved to Colorado (yes, I'm still jealous - I love that state!)

My friend Beth has 2 kids already, a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old son. But they felt they weren't quite done (no, they aren't having triplets - that's my story!!) and so they decided to adopt. I love the idea of adoption and even though I now have 5 kids in my house I still hope that someday I could adopt one or more children to add to our brood. But, I doubt I'll follow in Beth's courageous footsteps.

See, Beth and her husband have decided to adopt FOUR kids from Ethiopia. They had been slated to adopt 2 older kids: 7 and 5 but then got a call that the older children had twin siblings less then a year old that needed to be adopted with them. Beth and family said yes! They are going from 2 to 6 overnight.

Anyway, I thought you might want to follow their journey along with me as I find their story so amazing and uplifting. Beth - I'm praying for all of you!

The Long Road to Soddo

And on a fun note - a new set of Quintuplets! Well, not yet but soon - I'm just having fun reading her blog and counting down with her till she has her new little babies:

The Phillips Family - Adding Quintuplets!!

On a different note - will you subcribe to my blog? If you go to your Google account you can just subscribe to blogs that you read and get updates on them immediately. Helps so you don't miss any exciting things going on around here! :)

No comments: