Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Trouble With Triplets

Yes, they're cute - oh, they are so cute at this age but this week has been one of those weeks where it seems everything they could possibly do wrong they've done.

Let's see there was glitter everywhere:



Hands and feet.



And the couch...



Then for lunch they had Jell-O which seemed to go everywhere but in their mouths! And yes, that's the rest of the food on their plates that they did NOT eat. I even made them octopus hotdogs - come on! What's a mom got to do??



And then I go to the bathroom and come back to this! I swear I wasn't even gone 5 minutes. The drawings continued on both sides of the stairs and the end table by the couch.



But to top it off night time is getting later and later. Last week 2 of the girls were up until 1 in the morning playing! I've had to remove flash lights and night lights just to get some peace.

Good grief, isn't it a little late for the terrible twos??!!

On a different note (and mostly to hide it at the bottom of this post) I got my hair cut this weekend. It's darker and shorter. Still not sure...

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Seems like when it rains it pours definitely applies to this past week for you!

I like the new haircut. I hope you love it once you get used to it.

Cadi + 4 said...

We DO look alike. I like it. It makes you look romantic and a little wild. Like supermom by day and vampire slasher by night. Ha ha.

Andrea said...

Your girls always look so angelic- I can't believe they are capable of making such huge messes! Good times, huh?
I love the new header pictures and your new haircut- it looks very cute and fun!