Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear World, I Made A Mistake

In the realms of mistakes I have made a big one. I have hurt my husband. It is my fault. And while I won't go into detail I do want to share that I love my husband. I want him to know that I am sorry and I want you to know that if I don't blog for a while it's because I have something much more important going on.

No matter how busy you are. No matter what life throws at you, know that your spouse should come first above all. Guard your heart and guard your mind. Mistakes are very easy to make and very hard to un-do.

Prayers are appreciated.

7 comments:

Candace Hickey said...

Thinking of you and praying...

Annie said...

Hope everything is fine.

Angie said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Cadi + 4 said...

You know where to find me if you need me.

Life With the Hobans said...

Good luck to you. Hope everything works out.

Unknown said...

OH DORINDA ~ I am praying!!
I will email you and you KNOW you can always reach out to me!! YOU WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS!!! May God's mercy and grace shower you today and give you peace!

Cindy said...

many prayers...