Thursday, September 03, 2009

Don't call her the "Coupon Queen"

or the "Miserly Mom"
or the "Penny Pinching Princess"
or the "Savings Savant"

maybe the "Tightwad with Triplets"

But tonight Dorinda gave a presentation at her Moms of Multiples club meeting on her coupon strategies. She did Great! It was a full room of other moms with multiple children, and in need of ideas for stretching their grocery budget as far as possible. Several women stayed around afterward asking questions and taking Dorinda's books, lists, and resources.

Dorinda gave an excellent talk and answered many questions from the crowd. She was just downright inspiring! I saw several women remarking on their way out how this was going to change the way they shop! One woman even said this would help her marriage because she felt it would relive some of the financial stress of her household.

Great Job Babe! I couldn't be more proud of you!



Doesn't she look comfortable in front of a crowd?



A full room and appreciative audience.

2 comments:

Cadi + 4 said...

Bet your glad that's over, huh Dorinda? Looks like you did a great job. I knew you would. Cute outfit.

Annie said...

I wish to live near you and had the opportunity to meet there.

I love the pics of the girls and the first day of school. They grow so fast.

Have a nice weekend.

PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you interested.