Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Forgiveness, Full And Free

For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever is before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgement...
Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart...
Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.
(Psalm 51:3, 4, 6, 9-12)

Thank you for your prayers, e-mails and support. The Lord is doing a great and mighty work in my heart and my marriage. Keep those prayers coming!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Praying for your family. Hope everything is fine.

Denise said...

I have been totally absent as of late so I am playing catch up. Please know that I am praying for you and your family. I hope things continue to move in a positive direction.