Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sisters

Everyone who knows me knows that I am addicted to clothes and not really my clothes but my kids. I am a Gymboree addict :) Mostly I shop the sales but the point is cute kids clothes make for even cuter kids. A tad shallow but there's nothing more fun that dressing babies up - isn't that why we have kids? Real live dolls :) Seriously, I wanted to share some pictures of the girls with their big sister. It's even more fun to dress the 4 of them alike. Well, Kaitlyn doesn't always cooperate but here are some pictures from the few times she has...





And a big thank you to everyone who watched the kids today so that Kirk and I could go out and celebrate our 11th anniversary. It was wonderful to get away for an evening. We got to see Spiderman III and go out to dinner.

1 comment:

Joselle said...

I was just at Gymboree today spending a small fortune! I LOVE their stuff. They must have some sort of hidden hypnotic pattern in the clothes!