Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Wouldn't Have Missed This For The World

Today was Caleb's 4th Birthday and I can't even believe a year has passed since we spent his birthday in my hospital room watching the new Cars DVD. I ordered him balloons from the guest shop and we crammed ourselves on that hospital bed and chair. Not an ideal situation.

But this year I was here. Home with my son in the morning while he opened his gifts from mom and dad. And at his birthday party in the evening. This year I was not missing a thing!

Kirk says twenty years from now Caleb will look back and think he had an awful childhood because he's never smiling in pictures but I do think he had a wonderful day. I think we got a few smiles in there.

The first few pictures are from his birthday at home. He got some new toys and a desk for his room. The rest of the pictures are from The Bear Mill and Pickle Bob's. It was a great place for a party and all the kids seemed to enjoy it :)

Happy 4th Birthday Caleb. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Caleb. You are starting to look like such a big boy!
Love,
Tommy, Jack and Christian