Monday, November 19, 2007

One Year Official Stats and Party Pictures

Sorry for the delay but I didn't get many pictures on my camera. Fortunately my dad thought ahead and took enough for me to be able to share the day with everyone.



I think the day went well and we had a good time so many family and friends. Thank you to all who came out and helped. One year down, seventeen to go.

My mom and I took the girls to the doctor for their 1 year check-up today and everything looks really good. They are growing well and are perfectly normal developmentally. This is good news. The hard part for me will be weaning them off the bottle and getting them to eat more food! I am stressing over this.

Anyway, their weight/height breakdown:

Julianna:
Weight: 22.3 lbs 70th percentile
Height: 30 7/8 inches 95th percentile
She can now face forward!

Rachel:
Weight: 18.11 lbs 12th percentile
Height: 28 3/4 inches 40th percentile
She must still face backwards :( Poor Rachel.

Alyssa:
Weight: 20.1 lbs 35th percentile
Height: 30 inches 77th percentile
She just barely made the cut.

Other stuff: Rachel had a minor allergic reaction on Saturday to the cake in her face so she is being sent to the lab to have some blood drawn to see if she is allergic to any foods. With a strong family history of allergies (my mom) it's best to see if she actually does have allergies. I'm praying not but she could be allergic to eggs. Great.

We now have new car seat arrangements in the van and we'll see how that goes. Kirk installed two forward facing seats so Julianna and Alyssa have brand new car seats thanks to his office's shower gift from last year. Rachel, however, is still stuck in her old seat facing backwards. She and Julianna are in the middle still but we have moved Kaitlyn up a row and Alyssa back. At least for now we can fit all five kids in the minivan. I guess this is a good thing but I don't know what we're going to do about vacations!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'd love to see the slide show. Any chance it's on powerpoint and can be emailed?