Saturday, October 28, 2006

1st Day of "Gravy"

Today is 33 weeks and 1 day. According to the doctors anything past 33 weeks is gravy for the babies. We have reached that point and still I sit here. I am thankful for the girl's sake that they are having as much time to grow before birth as possible. I'm not sure if I can physically make it another 20 days but that is what I'm going to count down to. Anything before that will be physically helpful for me :)

Today is my mom's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! - and I was hoping to give her 3 new grandaughters on her birthday but that hasn't happened - sorry Mom. Maybe it will be sometime soon though. Next Friday the girls would fall right in between their grandma and their big brother. Serves them right - they can't have all the attention :)

No comments: